Terms and Conditions
BASIS OF SALE
1. In these conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Eurotools. You can write to us at Unit 1 Astore park, Peterborough, PE1 5XL or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. These are also the addresses to write to if you have any complaints. "You" and "your" refer to the customer who places an order with us. We operate the domain name www.eurotools.co.uk.
2. These Terms, the Order and our price list are considered by us to set out the whole agreement between you and us for the sale of the Goods. Please check that the details in the Terms or on the Order are complete and accurate before you commit yourself to the contract. If you think that there is a mistake, please make sure that you ask us to confirm any changes in writing, as we only accept responsibility for statements and representations made in writing by our authorised employees and agents. Please ensure that you read and understand these Terms before you place an Order, because you will be bound by the Terms once a contract comes into existence between us.
3. By placing an order with us, you confirm that you are over 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. We reserve the right at our sole discretion not to accept any order. Once your Order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out here.
4. If any of these Terms are inconsistent with an Order, the Terms shall prevail. We will try to deliver your Goods as soon as practicable. However occasionally delivery may be affected by factors outside our control and so cannot be guaranteed. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your Goods within one week of placing your Order or within one week of any estimated delivery date that we give you. Any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your Goods within 30 days of our acceptance of your Order, you may cancel your Order and get a full refund for those goods.
5. These Terms shall become binding on you and us when:
a. we issue you with written acceptance of an Order or,
b. we notify you that the Goods are ready,
whichever is the earlier. At which point a contract shall come into existence between us.
6. We shall assign an order number to the Order and inform you of it. Please quote the order number in all subsequent correspondence with us relating to the Order.
7. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time, among other things to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities. You will be subject to the policies and terms in force at the time that you order the Goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required by law or government or regulatory authority (in which case, it will apply to orders you have previously placed that we have not yet fulfilled).
8. The information and advice contained in our sales documentation including any samples drawings descriptions or advertising issue and any descriptions or illustrations are for general guidance purposes only and do not form part of the contract between you and us or any other contract between you and us for the sale of goods. You